Dyspareunia Healer Kit
- Dyspareunia Healer Kit
The medical term for painful intercourse is dyspareunia (dis-puh-ROO-nee-uh), defined as persistent or recurrent genital pain that occurs just before, during or after sex. Talk to your doctor if you're having painful intercourse.medicines in this kit reduces pain by providing lubrication naturally.
Why Dyspareunia Healer Kit –
According to Ayurveda dyspareunia can be correlated with Paripluta yonivyapad in women where there is the involvement of vata and pitta dosha also.balancing vata dosha it reduces dryness and by balancing pitta it reduces pain .this kit provides natural lubrication .
- Helps in better intercourse.
- Reduces pain by providing lubrication naturally.
DIET AND BEHAVIOUR FOR DYSPAREUNIA
- Avoid food items that produce dosha imbalance like sour, acrid, and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Proper hygiene
- Proper control of diabetes
- Do not use soap for washing the genital area
HOME REMEDIES FOR DYSPAREUNIA
- Intake of an appropriate quantity of water
YOGA FOR DYSPAREUNIA
- Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – gets relief from irritations associated with dyspareunia and calms the mind
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, and the body relaxed. The patient has to close one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.