Lichen Planus Pigmentosus Healer Kit
- Lichen Planus Pigmentosus Healer Kit
Lichen planus is a chronic recurrent rash due to inflammation and is characterized by small, flat-topped, many-sided (polygonal) bumps that grow together into rough, scaly plaques over the skin. Rashes may also be seen on mucous membranes of the mouth or vagina. Lichen planus lesions exhibit a range of pigmentary dyschromia, from brown-blackish to blue or purple-grey macules or patches. In Ayurveda, all skin diseases are collectively described as kushta roga in. Due to its resemblance in signs and symptoms, Lichen planus can be correlated with charma kushtha, which aggravation of vata, pitta, and kapha dosha. The vitiated dosha affects the skin and blood circulation and it also affects the moisture level of the tissues and eventually skin becomes discolored, rough, and thick.
Why this Lichen Planus Pigmentosus healer kit –
This kit helps in the detoxification of the body and the purification of blood. these herbs help to improve digestion or jathra agni so that toxins (ama) will not accumulate in the body or skin tissues. thus relieving rashes, itching, pain, etc.
- Helps in building up the immunity
- Purify blood
- Helps in reducing inflammation
Diet and lifestyle changes
- Keep yourself away from pollution, chemicals, and excessive sunlight which may damage your immunity system.
- Reducing stress and aiming for good mental health are important to tackle this condition. Include the practice of yoga and meditation in your daily life.
- Avoid consumption of spicy, sour, oily, heavy, fried, processed, and fermented food, curd, fast food, refined sugar, and sour foods.
- Consume turmeric, cumin, bitter vegetables, ginger, holy basil, and cardamom. These all are effective for dealing with lichenplanus.
- Caricuma Plus