Premature Ejaculation Healer Kit
- Premature Ejaculation Healer Kit
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is characterized by ejaculation in men before / immediately after penetration or before he / his partner would like. PE is one of the most common male sexual dysfunctions. It is affecting on average 40% of men worldwide. Its prevalence is on the rise in men from the Indian subcontinent. Frequently occurring PE may lead to less enjoyable sex and cause troubles in the relationship. It can result in fertility issues, embarrassment, anxiety, and depression. Though the exact cause is not known, anxiety, stress, and fear are some of the main factors of PE.
Ayurvedic concept –
As per Ayurved, ejaculation is controlled by the Vata dosha. Vitiation of Vata (especially Apana Vata that resides in the reproductive organs) leads to PE. A psychological, emotional factor of nervousness, fear, or anxiety may be involved, but these are also due to the aggravated Vata dosha. Shukragata vata’, a condition described in Ayurved, has similarities with premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic texts have used terms like ‘Kshipram munchati’, ‘shukrasya sheeghram utsargam’, ‘pravritti/Atiseeghra pravritti’ to describe classical features of ‘shukragata vata’ denoting early, quick, or premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic line of treatment for early ejaculation/sukragatavata should consist of vrishya (aphrodisiacs), balya (tonics), vatahara (drugs/procedures which pacify vata dosha), medhya (psychotropic drugs) and sukrastambhaka (drugs helpful to delay ejaculation) properties.
- For all types of men’s problems.
- For Stamina & Strength
- For Virility.
- For pre-Mature Ejaculation.
- For loss of libido in both men & women.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Avoid excessively salty and spicy foods, as well as chilies, garlic, pickles, fermented and preserved foods.
- Increase your intake of foods that are sweet and have a cooling effect on the body, like milk, butter, purified butter, almonds, raisins, black gram, licorice, and asparagus.