Schizophrenia Healer Kit
- Schizophrenia Healer Kit
Schizophrenia is a complex mental health disorder in which people interpret reality differently. It is a result of some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and disordered thinking ability. Mostly it affects people in late adolescence or early childhood. The effect is primarily on speech, emotions, thinking, and behavior that impact your social and personal relationships. It hampers the health of the man more than the female. In many cases, a person will exhibit signs of memory loss or unusual behavior from childhood; they appear to be more worrisome later in their life. In others, signs can be dramatically sudden. Schizophrenia is a prolonged condition, but the right treatment approach is the key to managing the signs. You may live a normal life once you get the right-hand approach to it.
Schizophrenia is a mental health condition in which the person loses control over brain activity. A person with schizophrenia may experience imaginary things and situations that do not exist in reality. Ayurveda relates schizophrenia to all types of mental disorders that are categorized as ‘Unmada and Atatvabhinivesha.’ A healthy body is an outcome of balanced doshas and psychic energies (Satva, Raja, and Tama). In the event of any imbalance, the mind is said to be out of order and show signs related to a split mind. As per Ayurveda, if your doshas are vitiated, and your brain is under Rajasik and Tamasik influences, this blocks the channels of the brain and results in nerve impulses. So having improper brain functioning may make it tricky for a person to differentiate between reality and imagination.
Benefits of schizophrenia healer kit
This kit helps to
- Improves disorganized thinking (speech).Improves abnormal motor behavior.
DIET RECOMMENDATIONS (AAHAR)
- The use of milk, ghee, sweet dish, etc influences the Pravar Satva (Higher mental equilibrium).
- Madhur rasa and amla rasa strengthen the in driya & positively influences the satva (positive state of mind).
- Medhya rasanayana is recommended
LIFESTYLE CHANGES (VIHAR)
- Achar rasayan (Good behavior and lifestyle) to influences the Pravar Satva (Higher mental equilibrium).
- Meditation and pranayama may be beneficial in schizophrenia.
Dosage: 1 tab/day