Ulcerative Colitis Healer Kit
- Ulcerative Colitis Healer Kit
Ulcerative colitis is a type of inflammatory bowel disease, which causes chronic inflammation, and ulceration of the inner lining of the colon and rectum. The inflammation usually begins in the rectum and spreads upward to the entire colon. According to Ayurveda, all factors that imbalance Pitta are responsible for colitis. The Pitta aggravating factors include excessive heat or exposure to the sun, excessive alcohol/fermented food and smoking, excessive mental activity, skipping meals, spicy, sour, or stale and infected foods, etc.
Why this ulcerative colitis healer kit –
this medicine contains herbs that help in balancing the stomach’s ph level and normalizing stool consistency. this medicine contains kutaja which is the best stambhan drug in Ayurveda .this kit also helps to stop bleeding with stool. improves metabolism, and relieves cramps.
It contains a combination of all those herbs that will heal the ulcers in the intestine
- There are herbs that reduce inflammation and reduce oxidative stress.
- It also helps in boosting immunity and enhances the healing power.
- It improves digestion and reduces pain and burning sensation.
- It helps in eradicating the disease from its root and preventing recurrence.
- It heals the intestine and protects it from further complications and bleeding.
Foods that a person with the condition may want to avoid may include lactose products, alcohol, gluten, spicy foods, and foods high in sugar and fats. Some foods that may benefit individuals with ulcerative colitis include salmon, mackerel, chia seeds, walnuts, and other foods high in omega-3 oils. Buttermilk is very good for UC.
- Eat more small meals instead of 3 big meals, especially when on the road or when you don’t have easy access to bathrooms.
- If you’ve had a recent flare-up, eat foods that you know will limit your symptoms. Keep those foods on hand, both at home and at work.
- Get some exercise every day.
- Take a stress reduction class.